Access and Usage conditions for IMK- and IAA-generated MIPAS-Envisat data
- A set of IMK- or IAA-generated MIPAS data can be used by scientists who have specified their research task and have confirmed
this data protocol.
- Neither IMK nor IAA can give any warranty with respect to any characteristics of the processed MIPAS data.
- Neither IMK nor IAA accept any further commitment related to these data, such as re-formatting etc., unless there exists a written
agreement which rules data exchange.
- Use of IMK and IAA-generated MIPAS data in publications is encouraged. Joint-authorship must be offered to related IMK and
IAA scientists, which implies the usual authors’ rights and commitments and timely information of the IMK and/or IAA MIPAS
data analysis scientists on scientific progress or problems. The final decision on co-authorship of team members of the IMK and/or IAA MIPAS groups will depend on the specific contributions to the respective publication.
- Relevant MIPAS publications have to be referenced in publications where IMK- or IAA generated MIPAS data are used.
- IMK and IAA MIPAS data analysis scientists have the right to refuse to allow their work to be used in another publication prior to
their own publication.
- Users of MIPAS data generated at IMK or IAA must not redistribute these data to third groups without written permission from
IMK or IAA, whoever had processed the data.
- Data users who find irregular or unexpected features in the data or suspect errors must inform the IMK and/or IAA data analysis
scientists immediately. In particular, such issues have to be clarified with the IMK and/or IAA data analysis scientists before
these problems will be communicated to the public.
- IMK/IAA-processed MIPAS data must not be used in projects or proposals which may compete with IMK and/or IAA proposals
or projects without approval by IMK and/or IAA.
- Users of IMK/IAA MIPAS data grant IMK and/or IAA access to their data under similar conditions under those they have access
to IMK/IAA generated MIPAS data.
|contact person||Dr. G. Stiller||Dr. T. v. Clarmann|
|Phone||+49 721 608-25945||+49 721 608-25946|
|Fax||+49 721 608-24742||+49 721 608-24742|